|Ana's Family Child Care|
|arly Childhood Program|
|It is important to support a child's growth by stimulating the basic need for interaction, affection and learning through discovery and exploration.|
|We have a structured Early Childhood Program that is age appropriate and can be adjusted to accomodate the particular needs of each child. Children participate in a variety of enrichment activities such as:
- Circle Time
- Movement and Music
- Story Telling
- Arts & Crafts
- Games and Puzzles
- Outdoor Activities (weather permitting)
|My focus is caring for young children and exposing them to learning situations that help to promote their social, emotional and physical development.|
- I offer both full-time and part-time programs to accomodate the different needs parents have.
- I keep you updated on your child's behavior and well being during the day. For babies you are posted on basic activities such as feeding and diaper changes.
- Your precious loved ones will be taught the necessary basic skills to get them ready for the next learning level.
- I encourage communication with parents so that together we can provide positive reinforcement and support for your children's achievements.
Shows: songs, poems by performing kids, art and crafts, party w/special food, decorations and picture time. Parents are present upon availability.
- Celebrating Birthdays
- Field trips and seasonal activities
- Every Friday we have to walk to Las Vaqueros Park to spend our play time over there.
- In the summer and spring we organize contests.
- Visit Placentia and Yorba Linda Libraries for special activities.
- In the summer we have great enjoyment in the kiddy pool.
- Sometimes we organize long distance field trips with volunteer parents.